Saturday 31 March 2012

bobby abreu

Bobby Abreu Trade to Indians Reportedly Falls Apart

Late last night several reports had Los Angeles Angels LF Bobby Abreu all but traded to the Indians, but this morning the deal has fallen apart, reports.

Bobby Abreu Trade Rumors - SportsOverdose

Up to the minute news and rumors on Bobby Abreu's trade.

Indians, Angels Negotiating a Deal For Bobby Abreu | News 24 Now

According to CBS Sports's Jon Heyman, the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Indians are about to reach to a deal that would bring veteran outfielder Bobby Abreu to Cleveland.

Reports say Indians may have landed Bobby Abreu « The Chronicle ...

Reports circulated Thursday night that Cleveland was on the verge of completing a trade with the Los Angeles Angels for veteran outfielder Bobby Abreu, a two- time All-Star and one-time Gold Glove award winner. Specifics ...

Bobby Abreu and the Used Car for Sale - Halos Heaven

I have a used car for sale. Serious inquiries only, please don't waste my time. <!-- extended entry --> I am selling my ex's old car because I just got my other car back from the shop and do not...