Saturday 10 September 2011

vantage point

Wounded Warriors Play to Their Strengths VAntage Point
When I walk out onto the field with these guys it gives me the goose bumps Dan Lasko 28 said after playing the Diamond Dream Foundation at George Mason University this past Saturday. I always say there was three ...

Les Chapeaux - Vantage Point Vintage Blog
I pro a challenge to fellow fashionistas to wear daring bold and vintage hats and headdresses. Bisous ma chrie. Cassidy. This entry was posted in Vantage Point Vintage Blog and tagged fashion hats. Bookmark the ...

Garden Party - Vantage Point Vintage Blog
Why not try and be creative yourself and put a smile on not only your face but your friend's faces too Cheers Nicole. This entry was posted in Vantage Point Vintage Blog. Bookmark the permalink. Fall fun Dainty Collars ...

Promotion and Exposure Vantage Point In Life
About · Blog Roll · Badges Wall · TBE · Mixed Blogs · Vantage Point In Life. A Tale of My Traveling Shoe Life Adventures and Beyond. Promotion and Exposure. 10 Sep 2011 By Jijie. I've been blogging since 2008 but I was on and ...

Welcome to VAntage Point 1.1 VAntage Point
12 Comments to Welcome to VAntage Point 1.1. James Wiley Nichols says August 30 2011 at 453 pm. To Whom Will Listen I am an 80% Service Connected Veteran from Vietnam. I do not think this is the place to air a ...

I Want to Hire Veterans. Now Where Are They? VAntage Point
Veterans Business Conference After Action Report - VAntage Point says August 19 2011 at 624 pm. [...] The National Veterans Small Business Conference recently wrapped up in New Orleans and the turnout this ...