Friday 23 September 2011

mastectomy

Wanda Sykes undergoes double mastectomy Clutch Magazine
Wanda Sykes will appear on The Ellen DeGeneres show this Monday and shared a very serious bit of personal info with the talk show hostess she underwent a double mastectomy after discovering that she had cancer ...

Wanda Sykes Had Cancer Double Mastectomy
Wanda Sykes being outrageous -- that's expected. But for the actress-comedian to be serious?

Wanda Sykes I Had a Double Mastectomy - UsMagazine.com
"Now I have zero chance of having cancer" she says.

Wanda Sykes Had Cancer Double Mastectomy Hello ...
Wanda Sykes recently revealed she battled cancer and had a double mastectomy. Sykes taped an appearance on Ellen and discussed for the first time ever that she had cancer.

Wanda Sykes Talks Cancer Double Mastectomy - The ...
Wanda Sykes opened up big time to Ellen DeGeneres this week. She talked to the host about a cancer scare earlier this year.

Wanda Sykes had a double mastectomy talks about it on Monday's ...
I was like I don't know should I talk about it or what? How many things could I have? I'm Black then . I can't be the poster child for everything.