Tuesday 6 September 2011

hydrangeas

Madonna Loathes Hydrangeas Obviously - The Hollywood Gossip
Madonna is not a fan of hydrangeas. She made this quite clear at the Venice Film Festival unknowingly caught on camera.

Madonna Hates Hydrangeas CelebTV.com - Celebrity Blog
VIDEO After Madonna39s directorial debut W.E. screened at the Venice Film Festival a fan handed her hydrangeas which she claims to loathe.

Madonna loves Nazi sympathizers hates hydrangeas - Celebitchy
I actually think that hydrangea bit is priceless. 39I guess he doesn39t know that.39 Do you reckon the guy handling her the flowers actually DOES know she hates them and WANTS TO PURPOUSLY BUG HER I hope so. ...

Madonna Loathes Hydrangeas - Video Rickey.org
I finally watched this video of Madonna dissing a gift from one of her admirers at the Venice Film Festival. I love Madonna and I love hydrangeas. What am I supd to do Watch the video

Note To Self Never Give Madonna Hydrangeas Best Week Ever
Madonna is at the Venice Film Festival promoting her film W.E. which has so far received a pretty dismal reception. So it39s no wonder Madge was in a pretty.

Madonna loathes hydrangeas PopWatch EW.com
Apparently something really really bad. Just see Madonna39s reaction to a fan giving her a bouquet of hydrangeas at the Venice Film Festival where she was promoting her period piece W.E..