Wednesday 7 September 2011

dear abby

Dear Abby Son should seek paternity test Hot Trends News
By JEANNE PHILLIPS Universal Uclick DEAR ABBY My son39s girlfriend is pregnant. I think there is a chance it may not be his although she claims it is.

Dear Abby hears it all Healing Science Today
Dear Abby hears it all. Posted on September 7 2011 by Cheryl Petersen. I can39t resist this A writer from Michigan tells Abby My nephew Charles a minister in his 50s confided to me that he is unhappy in his marriage and is attracted to ...

Dear Abby Video s Poodlesnatcher
Dear Abby is the name of the advice column founded in 1956 by Pauline Phillips under the pen name Abigail Van Buren and carried on today by her daughter Jeanne.

Dear Abby She resents being a repeat crash pad - Philly.com
DEAR ABBY A younger brother died of cancer four years ago. Recently his wife quotKayequot has been coming to stay with my husband and me for a week or two at a time. The reason for the frequent visits.

Dear Abby Lifestyle EagleTribune.com North Andover MA
Dear Abby I have a sister I love dearly. quotTheaquot is married to a wonderful man and they have a 3-year-old son I love as if he were my own. My problem is Thea has a nasty violent temper and she doesn39t hesitate to use ...

Dear Abby Volatile sister has to be stopped before she hurts son ...
DEAR ABBY I have a sister I love dearly. quotTheaquot is married to a wonderful man and they have a 3-year-old son I love as if he were my own. My problem is Thea has a violent temper and she doesn39t.